Davis Polk partner Annette Nazareth will be among the speakers at the Salzburg Global Forum on Finance in a Changing World, “Global Challenges, Regional Responses: How Can We Avoid Fragmentation in the Financial System?” Nazareth will chair the “Global Policy Coordination: The Way Forward” panel. Topics discussed will include:
- In the current political and economic environment, where does policy coordination survive and where does it not?
- What can be done to foster coordination where it is most needed?
- Is there a better system to coordinate global financial regulation than the one we have now?
- Should we still aspire to a global rulebook as a long-term goal?
- What has to be done to progress the FSB and IOSCO in working toward more harmonization and coordination across regulatory regimes?
- What should be done to advance financial crime coordination?
The program will be held June 26-28, 2017, in Salzburg.
For more information, please visit the event website.