Year in, year out, our corporate lawyers handle many of the most complex transactions and significant business matters on behalf of leading companies and financial institutions around the world.
Clients from around the world turn to our litigators to handle their “must-win” trials, business disputes and government enforcement matters.
- Anti-Corruption and FCPA
- Antitrust and Competition
- Appellate Litigation
- Bankruptcy Litigation
- Commercial Dispute and Contract
- Compliance and Advisory
- Congressional Investigations
- Consumer Class Actions
- Crisis Management for Corporate Boards and Officers
- Cybersecurity and Data Privacy
- Economic Sanctions and National Security
- Energy Litigation
- Global Enforcement and Litigation
- Health Care and
Life Sciences Litigation
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Internal Investigations
- International Arbitration
- Investment Funds Litigation and Investigations
- M&A-Related Litigation
- Mass Torts and Products Liability
- Professional Liability
- Regulatory Enforcement and Investigations
- Securities Enforcement
- Securities Litigation
- Sovereign and Banking Litigation
- Trial Practice
- White Collar Criminal Defense
Our lawyers craft creative solutions to our clients’ most challenging U.S., international and cross-border tax matters, as well as lead in the design and execution of innovative financial products.
Through our 10 offices around the world, we advise a broad array of industrial, financial and technology clients on cross-border securities offerings, financings, mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures and investments, as well as sensitive, multi-jurisdictional internal investigations and government enforcement actions.
Our lawyers bring in-depth knowledge and experience across a broad range of business sectors. We have been at the center of major transactions and legal matters that have shaped a number of today's largest global industries.